FULAFIA Post UTME Screening 2023
The Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) is a federal university located in Lafia, Nasarawa State, Nigeria. It was founded in 2011 and is one of the youngest federal universities in the country. FULAFIA offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various fields, including science and technology, engineering, arts and humanities, social sciences, and management.
Eligibility for FULAFIA Post UTME Screening 2023
- Have scored a minimum of 170 points in the 2023 UTME
- Have chosen FULAFIA as their first choice institution in JAMB
- Have at least five (5) relevant credits at O’level (including English and Mathematics)
How to Apply for FULAFIA Post UTME Screening 2023
The application process for the FULAFIA post-UTME screening exercise is online. To apply, candidates must visit the FULAFIA website and create an account. Once an account has been created, candidates can then proceed to fill out the online application form and pay the required application fee.
FULAFIA Post UTME Screening Date and Time
The FULAFIA post-UTME screening exercise is scheduled to take place on Saturday, October 21, 2023. The screening will be held at the university campus in Lafia, Nasarawa State.
FULAFIA Post UTME Screening Format
The FULAFIA post-UTME screening exercise is a computer-based test (CBT). The test will consist of questions from the following subjects:
- English Language
- General Paper
Tips for Success in FULAFIA Post UTME Screening
- Start preparing early. The earlier you start preparing, the more time you will have to cover all of the topics that will be tested on the exam.
- Practice with past questions. Past questions are a great way to get a feel for the types of questions that will be asked on the exam.
- Get enough sleep on the night before the exam. This will help you to be alert and focused on the day of the exam.
- Arrive at the exam venue early. This will give you enough time to settle in and relax before the exam starts.
The FULAFIA post-UTME screening exercise is an important part of the university’s admission process. By following the tips above, you can increase your chances of success in the exam and gaining admission into FULAFIA.
- Be familiar with the FULAFIA campus and the location of your exam hall.
- Bring all of the required materials to the exam, including your JAMB registration number and FULAFIA post-UTME screening slip.
- Read the instructions on the exam carefully and follow them closely.
- Answer all of the questions to the best of your ability.
- Don’t panic if you don’t know the answer to a question. Just skip it and move on. You can always come back to it later if you have time.
I hope this blog post has been helpful. Good luck with your FULAFIA post-UTME screening exercise!