GSUST Post UTME Screening Form 2023
The Gombe State University of Science and Technology (GSUST) is a public university in Gombe, Gombe State, Nigeria. It is one of the leading universities in the country, and its post UTME screening exercise is highly competitive.
Eligibility for GSUST Post UTME Screening
To be eligible for the GSUST post UTME screening exercise, you must have:
- Scored 140 or above in the 2023 UTME.
- Chosen GSUST as your first choice institution.
- Obtained at least five credits in relevant O’level subjects, including English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for GSUST Post UTME Screening Form
To apply for the GSUST post UTME screening form, you will need to:
- Visit the GSUST portal at https://gsu.edu.ng.
- Click on the “Post UTME Screening” link on the homepage.
- Create an account and log in.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and other required details.
- Generate a Remita Reference Retrieval (RRR) code and pay the screening fee of N2,000.
- Complete the online application form and upload all required documents.
- Submit your application.
Requirements for GSUST Post UTME Screening
The following documents are required for the GSUST post UTME screening:
- 2023 UTME result slip.
- O’level result(s).
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB scratch card(s) details (as applicable).
- Birth certificate.
- Certificate of origin.
GSUST Post UTME Screening FAQs
Q: When will the GSUST post UTME screening form be released?
A: The GSUST post UTME screening form is usually released in September or October.
Q: How much is the GSUST post UTME screening fee?
A: The GSUST post UTME screening fee is N2,000.
Q: How do I pay the GSUST post UTME screening fee?
A: You can pay the GSUST post UTME screening fee online with a debit or credit card, or in any commercial bank using the Remita RRR code.
Q: What is the screening method for GSUST post UTME?
A: The GSUST post UTME screening is conducted online. Candidates will be required to answer questions in English Language, Mathematics, and their chosen course of study.
Q: When will the GSUST post UTME screening results be released?
A: The GSUST post UTME screening results are usually released within a week or two after the screening exercise.
Tips for Success in the GSUST Post UTME Screening
Here are some tips for success in the GSUST post UTME screening:
- Start preparing for the screening exercise early.
- Study your O’level textbooks and past UTME questions.
- Practice answering questions in English Language, Mathematics, and your chosen course of study.
- Get enough sleep on the night before the screening exercise.
- Arrive at the screening venue early.
- Be calm and confident during the screening exercise.
The GSUST post UTME screening exercise is a competitive one, but it is possible to succeed if you are well-prepared. By following the tips above, you can increase your chances of success and gain admission into your dream course of study at GSUST.
- Familiarize yourself with the GSUST post UTME screening format and syllabus. This will help you to know what to expect and to be better prepared for the screening exercise.
- Solve past GSUST post UTME screening questions. This will help you to get used to the type of questions that are asked and to improve your speed and accuracy.
- Form a study group with other candidates. This is a great way to motivate each other and to learn from each other’s strengths.
- Get enough rest on the day of the screening exercise. This will help you to be alert and focused during the screening exercise.
I hope this blog post has been helpful. Good luck with your GSUST post UTME screening exercise!