Ogun State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2023
The Ogun State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) has released the list of shortlisted candidates for the 2023 recruitment exercise. The list can be accessed on the Commission’s website.
How to Check if You Are Shortlisted
To check if you are shortlisted, follow these steps:
- Visit the Ogun State SUBEB website: Ogun State Government
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab
- Click on the “Shortlisted Candidates” link
- Enter your application number and date of birth
- Click on the “Search” button
If you are shortlisted, your name and application number will be displayed.
Q: When will the shortlisted candidates be invited for an interview?
The Ogun State SUBEB has not yet announced the date for the interview. However, candidates are advised to check the Commission’s website regularly for updates.
Q: What should I bring to the interview?
Candidates should bring the following documents to the interview:
- A copy of your application form
- A copy of your birth certificate
- A copy of your educational certificates
- A copy of your NYSC certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of your passport photograph
- A copy of your professional registration certificate (if applicable)
Q: What should I expect at the interview?
The interview will consist of a panel discussion. The panel will ask you questions about your qualifications, experience, and skills. They may also ask you questions about your knowledge of the education system in Ogun State.
Q: What should I wear to the interview?
Candidates should dress appropriately for the interview. This means wearing clean, professional attire.
Q: What can I do to prepare for the interview?
- Research the Ogun State SUBEB and the position you are applying for.
- Practice answering common interview questions.
- Prepare a list of questions to ask the interviewer.
We hope this blog post has been helpful. If you have any further questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.