Rivers State Health Service Commission Shortlisted Candidate 2023
How to Check Your Shortlisted Status
- Visit the Rivers State Health Service Commission website: riversstate.gov.ng
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Select “2023 Rivers State Health Service Commission Recruitment” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your application number and click on “Submit.”
- Your shortlisted status will be displayed on the screen.
When will the shortlisted candidates be invited for screening?
The exact dates for the screening exercise have not yet been announced, but it is expected to take place in the coming weeks. Shortlisted candidates will be notified of the exact dates and time for their screening via email or SMS.
What documents do I need to bring for the screening exercise?
Original and photocopies of the following credentials:
- Your educational certificates (including original or certified photocopies of O’Level, A’Level, and relevant professional certificates).
- NYSC discharge certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- Valid means of identification (such as your driver’s license or international passport).
- State of Origin certificate.
- Professional registration certificate if applicable.
About the Rivers State Health Service Commission
The Rivers State Health Service Commission (RS HSC) is responsible for the recruitment and appointment of healthcare personnel in the state. The Commission is committed to ensuring that the state has a qualified and efficient workforce to deliver quality healthcare services to the people of Rivers State.
We hope this blog post has been helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.