Udus Post UTME Screening Form 2023
The Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) is one of the leading universities in Nigeria, offering a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various disciplines. As part of the admission process, all UTME candidates who made UDUSOK their first choice and scored 160 marks and above are required to participate in a post-UTME screening exercise.
Eligibility for Udus Post UTME Screening 2023
To be eligible for the Udus post-UTME screening exercise in 2023, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must have made UDUSOK your first choice in the 2023 UTME examination.
- You must have scored 160 marks and above in the 2023 UTME examination.
- You must have a valid O’Level result with at least five (5) credits in relevant subjects.
Requirements for Udus Post UTME Screening 2023
To apply for the Udus post-UTME screening exercise in 2023, you will need to provide the following:
- Your JAMB registration number.
- Your email address.
- Your phone number.
- A valid passport photograph.
- A payment of N2,000 (excluding bank charges).
How to Apply for Udus Post UTME Screening 2023
To apply for the Udus post-UTME screening exercise in 2023, you will need to follow these steps:
- Visit the Udusok website at https://www.udusok.edu.ng/.
- Click on the “Admissions” tab.
- Click on the “Post UTME Screening” link.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Create an account by providing your contact phone number, email address, password, and confirming password.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Check your email account for a confirmation link from Udusok.
- Click on the confirmation link to activate your account.
- Log in to your account with your email address and password.
- Click on the “Make Payment” button to make your payment for the screening exercise.
- Once you have made your payment, you can proceed to fill out your screening application form.
- Upload your valid passport photograph and O’Level result.
- Review your application form and submit it.
Tips for Success in the Udus Post UTME Screening Exercise
Here are a few tips to help you succeed in the Udus post-UTME screening exercise:
- Start preparing early. The more time you have to prepare, the better your chances of success.
- Review the Udus post UTME syllabus carefully. This will help you to focus your studies on the right areas.
- Practice with past Udus post UTME questions. This will help you to get a feel for the types of questions that are asked in the exam.
- Get enough sleep on the night before the exam.
- Arrive at the exam venue early to avoid any last-minute rush.
- Read the exam instructions carefully and follow them to the letter.
- Be calm and focused during the exam.
We wish you all the best in your Udus post-UTME screening exercise!
- Use a reliable internet connection when registering for the screening exercise and taking the online test.
- Ensure that your passport photograph is clear and recent.
- Proofread your screening application form carefully before submitting it.
- Be sure to print out your screening form and bring it to the exam venue along with your JAMB registration slip.
- Follow the instructions given by the exam officials carefully.
Please note that the Udus post UTME screening form for the 2023/2024 academic session has not yet been released. This blog post will be updated with the latest information as soon as it is available.