UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening 2023
The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) is a federal university located in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria. It was founded in 1988 and is one of the leading universities in Nigeria for science and technology education. UNIABUJA offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various fields, including engineering, science, arts and humanities, social sciences, and management.
Every year, UNIABUJA conducts a post-UTME screening exercise for all candidates who have chosen the university as their first choice in the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). The post-UTME screening exercise is designed to assess candidates’ academic ability and potential for success at the university.
Eligibility for UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening 2023
- Have scored a minimum of 180 points in the 2023 UTME
- Have chosen UNIABUJA as their first choice institution in JAMB
- Have at least five (5) relevant credits at O’level (including English and Mathematics)
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening 2023
The application process for the UNIABUJA post-UTME screening exercise is online. To apply, candidates must visit the UNIABUJA website and create an account. Once an account has been created, candidates can then proceed to fill out the online application form and pay the required application fee.
UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening Date and Time
The UNIABUJA post-UTME screening exercise is scheduled to take place on Saturday, October 21, 2023. The screening will be held at the university campus in Abuja, FCT.
UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening Format
The UNIABUJA post-UTME screening exercise is a computer-based test (CBT). The test will consist of questions from the following subjects:
- English Language
- General Paper
- Relevant subject combination(s) based on the candidate’s chosen course of study
Tips for Success in UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening
- Start preparing early. The earlier you start preparing, the more time you will have to cover all of the topics that will be tested on the exam.
- Practice with past questions. Past questions are a great way to get a feel for the types of questions that will be asked on the exam.
- Get enough sleep on the night before the exam. This will help you to be alert and focused on the day of the exam.
- Arrive at the exam venue early. This will give you enough time to settle in and relax before the exam starts.
- Read the instructions on the exam carefully and follow them closely.
- Answer all of the questions to the best of your ability.
- Don’t panic if you don’t know the answer to a question. Just skip it and move on. You can always come back to it later if you have time.
The UNIABUJA post-UTME screening exercise is an important part of the university’s admission process. By following the tips above, you can increase your chances of success in the exam and gaining admission into UNIABUJA.
- Be familiar with the UNIABUJA campus and the location of your exam hall.
- Bring all of the required materials to the exam, including your JAMB registration number and UNIABUJA post-UTME screening slip.
- Be confident and positive. Believe in yourself and your ability to succeed.
I hope this blog post has been helpful. Good luck with your UNIABUJA post-UTME screening exercise!