Canada Express Entry Visa: Apply for Permanent Residency in Canada through Express Entry
How to Migrate to Canada through Express Entry
Express Entry is simply the application process for skilled immigrants who want to settle in Canada permanently and take part in developing the Canadian economy.
Express Entry is a great program for those who want to move to Canada. If you’re looking to stay in Canada, Express Entry is the best way to go.
What is Express Entry?
Express Entry is a program that is run by the Canadian government to find workers in Canada to work on projects. It offers precedence for offers, which is important because the Canadian economy is still growing. Additionally, it provides you with the ability to work in a more competitive economy. If you’re looking to stay in Canada, Express Entry is the best way to go.
When you are looking for a job in Canada, Express Entry is the best way to go. It provides precedence for offers, which is important because the Canadian economy is still growing. Additionally, it provides you with the ability to work in a more competitive economy. If you’re looking to stay in Canada, Express Entry is the best way to go.
The ability to move forward with your career while still being able to call yourself Canadians is something that can be exactly right for you. If you are looking for a job in Canada, Express Entry is the best way to go.
What are the benefits of Express Entry?
Express Entry is a great way for those who want to move to Canada to get the best opportunities. It provides precedence for offers and- most importantly- gives you the ability to work in a more competitive economy. The ability to stay in Canada is one of the many benefits of using Express Entry.
If you’re looking to stay in Canada, Express Entry is the best way to go. You don’t have to try and hope for the best while hoping that nothing goes wrong. You can use Express Entry to gain the skills and experience that the Canadian market needs. It’s a great opportunity for those who are looking to start their own business in Canada, or who are just looking for a better opportunity.
How does Express Entry work?
Express Entry is an online system that is used to manage immigration applications from skilled workers.
There are 3 immigration programs managed through Express Entry:
Canadian Experience Class
- for skilled workers who have Canadian work experience
- work experience must have been gained in the 3 years before you apply
Federal Skilled Worker Program
- for skilled workers with foreign work experience
- must meet criteria for education and other factors
Federal Skilled Trades Program
- for skilled workers who are qualified in a skilled trade
- must have a valid job offer or a certificate of qualification
If you’re eligible for one of the above programs, you can also apply through Express Entry for the Provincial Nominee Program. If you’re nominated, you’ll get extra points so you can be invited to apply quickly.
Documents Needed for Express Entry Application
You need certain documents at different stages of the Express Entry application process.
You don’t need to upload documents to submit a profile, but you may need information from some or all of these documents:
- a passport or travel document
- language test results
- proof of Canadian education or an educational credential assessment report for immigration purposes if
- you’re applying through the Federal Skilled Workers Program, or
- you want to get points for the education you got outside Canada
- provincial nomination (if you have one)
- written job offer from an employer in Canada (if you have one), proof of work experience, certificate of qualification in a trade occupation issued by a Canadian province or territory (if you have one)
- proof of funds
Documents Needed for your application for Canada Permanent Residence
If you are invited to apply, you’ll need to upload copies of the documents you used for your profile (see list above). Most applicants will also need to upload the following:
- police certificates
- medical exams
- proof of funds
- birth certificate
- use of a representative form (PDF, 137 KB)
- common-law union form (PDF, 2.22 MB)
- required if you’ve declared your marital status as “common-law”
- marriage certificate
- required if you’ve declared your marital status as “married”
- divorce certificate and legal separation agreement
- required if you’ve declared your marital status as “divorced”
- death certificate
- required if you’ve declared your marital status as “widowed”
- adoption certificate
- required when a dependent child is listed as “adopted”
Steps involved in Canada Express Entry Application and Permanent Residency in Canada
Step 1: Find out if you’re eligible
There are 2 ways to find out if you’re eligible for a program that is part of Express Entry:
- answer a few questions to see if you meet the minimum requirements
- read the detailed requirements for each program
Step 2: Check your score
If you’re eligible for one or more of the Express Entry programs and submit your profile, you’ll be ranked in the Express Entry pool using the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).
The CRS is a points-based system we use to
- assess and score your profile and
- rank it in the Express Entry pool
To be invited, you need to have a score above the minimum points score for your round of invitations.
Step 3: Get your needed application documents ready
If you decide to fill out a profile, you’ll need documents, such as language test results, to show you’re eligible for Express Entry.
Some documents take a long time to get, so you should get them ready early. The documents needed for Canada express entry application and Canada permanent residency are listed above.
Step 4: Create Your Express Entry profile
Your Express Entry profile is where you give us information about yourself.
If you’re eligible, we’ll accept you into our pool of candidates and give you a CRS score.
Step 5: Get an invitation and apply
We send invitations to apply to the candidates with the highest scores in the pool. If we invite you to apply, you’ll have 60 days to submit your application.
Apply for permanent residence through Express Entry
You can only apply for permanent residence through Express Entry if you’ve received an invitation to apply.
Note that your Express Entry invitation to apply is valid for 60 days only. You should start filling out the online form right away so that you can get all the information and documents you need before your invitation expires.
Follow these steps to fill out the online form:
- Sign in to your account.
- And apply for permanent residence under Express Entry.