Cross River State Civil Service Commission Shortlisted Candidates 2023
The Cross River State Civil Service Commission has released the list of shortlisted candidates for its 2023 recruitment exercise. The list was released on the commission’s website on Wednesday, November 1, 2023.
Check If You’ve Been Shortlisted
- Visit the Cross River State Civil Service Commission website.
- Scroll down to the “Latest News” section.
- Click on the link for the “Shortlisted Candidates for 2023 Recruitment.”
- Download the PDF file and search for your name on the list.
If your name is on the list, congratulations! You have been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
Next Stage – Screening Exercise
The next stage of the recruitment process is the screening exercise. The screening exercise will take place on Saturday, November 11, 2023, at the Cross River State Civil Service Commission headquarters in Calabar.
- Original and photocopies of your credentials
- A print-out of your submission confirmation page
- A valid means of identification (e.g. voter’s card, national ID card, valid driver’s license, national identification number (NIN), or international passport)
Please note that the screening exercise will be conducted in strict compliance with COVID-19 protocols. All candidates are required to wear face masks and maintain social distancing at all times.
For more information on the Cross River State Civil Service Commission recruitment exercise, please visit the commission’s website at www.crossriverstate.gov.ng/csc
Tips for Shortlisted Candidates
- Arrive early for the screening exercise.
- Bring all the required documents.
- Dress professionally.
- Be polite and respectful to the screening officers.
- Answer all questions honestly and to the best of your ability.
Additional Tips for Shortlisted Candidates
- Prepare for the screening exercise. This will involve reviewing the job requirements for the position you applied for and practicing answering common interview questions.
- Be confident. Believe in yourself and your abilities.
- Be enthusiastic. Show the screening officers that you are excited about the opportunity to work for the Cross River State Civil Service.
We wish you the best of luck in the Cross River State Civil Service Commission 2023 recruitment exercise!