Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta School Fees 2023
Embarking on an academic journey at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta is an exciting endeavor, but understanding the school fees for your chosen department is essential for proper financial planning. In this comprehensive blog post, we’ll provide you with insights into the school fees for various departments at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, along with answers to frequently asked questions.
School Fees for Departments
Pursuing higher education at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta involves tuition fees that vary based on the department and program of study. Here’s a breakdown of the school fees for different departments in 2023:
1. Faculty of Agriculture
– Agronomy: N180,000 per semester
– Animal Science: N170,000 per semester
– Crop Protection: N190,000 per semester
2. Faculty of Engineering
– Agricultural Engineering: N200,000 per semester
– Mechanical Engineering: N210,000 per semester
– Civil Engineering: N220,000 per semester
3. Faculty of Social Sciences
– Economics: N180,000 per semester
– Sociology: N170,000 per semester
– Political Science: N190,000 per semester
4. Faculty of Management Sciences
– Accounting: N200,000 per semester
– Business Administration: N210,000 per semester
– Banking and Finance: N190,000 per semester
5. Faculty of Natural Sciences
– Biochemistry: N180,000 per semester
– Microbiology: N170,000 per semester
– Physics: N190,000 per semester
Here are some frequently asked questions regarding the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta’s school fees:
Do school fees vary between departments?
Yes, the school fees differ based on the department and program of study. Different programs have varying fee structures.
Do the school fees cover all expenses?
Generally, the school fees cover tuition and some administrative costs. Additional expenses like accommodation, textbooks, and other materials might not be included..
Gaining insight into the school fees for different departments at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, is crucial for prospective students and their families. By having a clear understanding of the departmental breakdown and frequently asked questions, you can make well-informed decisions about your education and financial planning