Swift Driver Jobs within the USA with American Visa Sponsorship – Swift Transportation is among the most important trucking companies in North America. it absolutely was initially founded in 1966 and since its inception, it’s been providing the simplest services to its customers. Swift Transportation has more than16,000 trucks and 60,000 trailers. Also, they provide different truck driving jobs in the United States of America.
Most of the driving jobs include OTR, Regional, Local, Dry Van, Flatbed, Intermodal, etc. They swiftly transport manufactured goods, perishable goods, non-perishable goods, paper products, and many other items. It is important to note that Swift has become the world’s leading shipping company committed to helping drivers globally find and obtain suitable jobs to earn a living.
Currently, Swift Transportation is hiring foreign workers by offering them driver jobs within the USA with visa sponsorship. Your travel expenses are going to be covered by Swift once your application has been approved. the great thing is that you simply may apply for swift driver jobs regardless of your location or region.
With CDL training and other compulsory requirements, you’ll discover and apply for rewarding truck jobs on Swift. Maybe you’re an experienced or a novice driver, you’ll be able to apply for jobs on Swift. Additionally, students trying to find truck driving jobs can find suitable positions within the company. International students can apply for a Swift Driving Academy job as a student and earn a good salary.
Swift Driver’s Average Salary and Job Position
Here, we are going to discuss the job position and average salary of drivers on Swift Transportation. Currently and based on research, drivers in the US do earn up to $50,340 a year. However, as a Swift driver, you can earn more than this average salary. But this depends on your qualifications and the position in the company. Below is an illustration showing the sort of job positions and salaries of Swift drivers in the USA.
|JOB TYPE||Annual Average Salary||Top Annual Salary 25%|
|Dry Van OTR||$59,400-$68,300||$92,800|
|Dry Van Dedicated||$61,300-$68,400||$91,700|
You can go ahead and apply for any of the above positions on Swift and earn a high salary. Aside from a competitive salary, you will have access to a wide range of benefits.
Benefits of Applying for Swift Driver Jobs in the USA with American Visa Sponsorship
The merits of working for Swift Transportation are numerous. Here, we will be discussing the benefits you can get while working with Swift. The benefits of swift driver jobs in the United States of America include:
- Employee assistance.
- Fully Funded Scholarships for Military Veterans, Correctional Officers, and Dependent Spouses.
- Dental and vision coverage.
- 401K and stock purchase benefit
- Medical coverage.
- Free drug prescription.
- Free training.
- Tuition assistance.
Requirements to Apply for Swift Driver Jobs in USA With American Visa Sponsorship
You need to meet the company’s requirements before you apply for a job position at Swift Transportation.
- The minimum age requirement is 21 years and above.
- An applicant must have a Class A commercial driver’s license or be about to earn one.
- CDL A holder with no DUIs in the previous ten years.
- If you are not a CDL A holder, you must have had no DUL for the past five years.
- No major accidents past 5 years.
- Applicant must have a clean driving history
- Undergo and pass the DOT physical and drug test.
- An applicant must not have experienced more than one avoidable accident in the last two years.
- Only received 2 moving violations or less in the previous 2 years.
How to Apply for Driving Jobs with American Visa Sponsorship on Swift
When you apply for a truck driving job on Swift, you are open to a wide range of opportunities and benefits. To start your Swift Transportation Online application, you have to follow the steps and guidelines listed below;
- Open the official website of Swift Transportation in your web browser.
- You will find the application page at the top right corner of the web page.
- Fill in your first and last name, active email address, and mobile number.
- Enter your zip code and select your state.
- Choose your Driving Experience.
- Lastly, click on the “Agree” icon and tap on “SUBMIT.”
Also, you can call 866-437-3050 for further steps and guidelines on how to find and apply for a lucrative truck driving job on Swift Transportation.